Dipper Fresh Network is a Robloxian television network that is owned by FRSH Domestic Television. The network launched in January 1, 2016.
The network was announced on October 29, 2015 by Dipper Fresh Communications, in order to reorganize the programming of RMC, RMC2, and RMC Xtra which will bring back the original focus on the channels in favor the one year anniversary of RMC's broadcasting, which occured on November 27, 2015. That same day, the logo for the network was created, but was later taken down one day later to avoid copyright issues from Gavent Networks and AGavent himself.
On December 24, 2015, the network revealed a new logo, which resembles a similar design to the former Dipper Fresh Studios logo, but with a few modifications.
The channel launched in January 1, 2016 at 12:00:43AM EST, with the first program to air was Dragon, while the first real-life show to air on DFN, was an adult-animation show called Golan The Insatiable.
In May 29, 2016, Dipper Fresh Network launched a new joint-venture programming block with Roblox Movie Channel called, RMC on Dipper Fresh Network. With the first movie being the 2009 American stop-motion animated 3D dark fantasy horror film, Coraline.
On October 7, 2016, it was announced that Dipper Fresh Network will be rebranded as FRSH in the beginning of 2017. There will be a major reduction in real-life programming from 85% to 20% in favor to focus more on producing original content to better reflect this rebranding. It was also reported that this rebrand will also have a brand new slogan that is currently under the initials T.I.N.S. which was revealed to be There Is No Slogan.
- Golan the Insatiable (January 1, 2016 - present)
- Man Vs. Wild (January 1, 2016 - present)
- Full House (January 1, 2016 - present)
- Rick and Morty (January 1, 2016 - present)
- Malcolm in the Middle (January 1, 2016 - present)
- Animorphs (January 1, 2016 - present)
- Trauma Doctors (January 2, 2016 - present)
- The Loud House (June 10, 2016 - present)
- Dragon (January 1, 2016 - present)
- Dipper The Woo (January 1, 2016 - present)
- Dragon's Glow in the Dark Show (February 2016)
- Mavericks shorts (February or March 2016)
- Z.I.O.N. (early 2016)
- Sunset & Blue (October 8, 2016 - present)